Latest Version: 3.8 | Release Date: 2012.07.16 | File Size: 28.23M | Price: $34.95
- Convert and Burn All Videos to DVD
This DVD burner is so powerful that it can convert WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie (MOV, QT), Real Video (RM, RMVB), H.264/AVC, MTS, M2TS, M2T, FLV, etc, to DVD.
Burn generated DVD movies on DVD disc, like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-9, DVD-5, etc.
- All the converted output DVD movies remain good quality from the video source. Users can completely trust Movie DVD Maker even it seems so easy to use.
- Make DVD Navigation from DVD Menu Template
- More than converting and burning DVD, the DVD burner also can make DVD menu for DVD navigation. It offers various DVD menu templates for users making interactive DVD menu with effects, background image and sound.
- The DVD menu that the DVD burner created is like a dynamic list that enables users to preview all the movie chapters before playing them. The DVD menu related settings are always editable for customization, which let users make more stylish and convenient menus with convenience.
- User-friendly, Clear and Full DVD Settings
- From the setting items and related options, users could easily get the idea of setting what kind of video resolution they want to convert and burn.
- It supports PAL and NTSC TV systems and 5.1 surround sound. Any kinds of aspect ratio, target disc size, disc label, video and audio bit rate, etc, all that DVD parameters could be alternated through simple mouse clicking.
How to burn your own DVD movies with free DVD maker?
- Step 1. Add Files
- Before burning videos, the video files need to be added first.
- Selecting "Add Files" from File in the Menu or directly clicking button "Add Files" on the Toolbar, a dialog pops up for choosing video files to the program. It supports adding more than one video file at one time.
- The video files added in will be listed in Details mode or Thumbnails mode. If you want to delete some video files, just select the video and click button "Remove". You may also click button "Move Up" or "Move Down" to change the videos' burning order.
- If you would like to convert and burn only a part of the video file to DVD, you may use Trim function.
Or you may ignore trim and directly go to set target disc.
- Step 2. Trim Video
- There is a window on the bottom of the program for previewing the video added in. You can click button "Play" to preview your source video and, if you just want to burn a part of video content into Discs, you may realize it with Trim function:
- Select the video you have added into the program, go to "Edit" - "Trim" function, and then you can decide which part can be burnt by dragging the left/right slider to set start/end time.
- As the picture showing, drag the left triangle to a position you want it be the start of the converted video and drag the right triangle to a position you want it be the end of the converted video. Then the video will be trimmed before being converted.
- Step 3. Set Disc & Menu
- Set Target Disc
- After you've finished adding files and editing video, it's time to set the recording parameters and burn to disc. Go to General Settings or Advanced Settings panel and do some settings for the disc.
- Under Settings panel, which is for general setting, there are three setting items: Target disc size, TV system and Zoom mode.
- Click the arrow and select the target disc size from the drop down list. There are two options: "DVD-5 (4.7G)" and "DVD-9 (8.5G)". Then you may select a TV system from "PAL" and "NTSC", and choose a zoom mode from "Letterbox", "Pan & Scan" and "Stretch".
- For the details, please link to General Setting.
- If you are advanced users and familiar with video code, you may set more parameters, like Bit rate, frame rate, zoom mode and channels, for your DVD Disc under Advanced Setting panel.
- Create DVD Menu
- In DVD Menu panel, you may do some settings and create a menu for the DVD. The DVD menu will display before the movies in the DVD. It can show the DVD title, movies chapters' thumbnails and other information.
- There are four setting items here: General, Title, Button and Playback. If you do not do any setting under DVD Menu, the program will automatically create DVD menu with default settings. And if you do not need the menu, you may just select "No menu" from Templates options. You can DIY DVD movie menu too.
- For the details, please link to DVD Menu.
- "Awesome products!!! Sothink is definitely a cut above the rest."
- "My wife just purchased SWF Easy for me and now I just downloaded your free DVD maker. I just wanted to say Awesome products!!! Sothink is definitely a cut above the rest. Keep up the good work and thanks! :)"
- Leave a Comment
- Do you have suggestions or advice for Sothink? We greatly appreciate your precious comments! email@example.com
---- Bernard Munn